Sunday 1 August 2010

Day One Hundred & Ninety Seven

Doing this now even though I'm sleepy because I desperately don't want to fall behind again!

Rabbits in Aberdeen are definitely strange...shouldn't they at least be a little scared?


Watched/listened to Sean and Bryn in Kilau. It was good and also had tasty coffee.



Have to leave for work at 6.30am tomorrow. Hmmph.

(My computer is doing increasingly odd things. It keeps trying to force me to download something - and I cancel but it just tries to get me to download it more. Probably not a good thing. Virusy virus.)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you need a guy to build you a new computer. Any guy will do, but I heard that it's better if you get some cool looking cool guy who is cool (something like that guy in your photo) to do it. Just give him all your money and let him build you an awesome new computer.

    Seriously though, that guy is cool.

    ReplyDelete

Followers